When you want to set up mobile hotspot on Galaxy A33, it means that you will share the device’s cellular data. A mobile hotspot feature enables the ad hoc wireless access point. Therefore, you can use your device to share the internet data so other connected devices can use the data to access the internet.
A mobile hotspot is also popular as a portable hotspot. It means that your Galaxy A33 can share the internet network with other connected devices within 10 meters. To enable the mobile hotspot, you can try tethering.
Samsung Galaxy A33 hit the market in 2022, in March. The device came out with the use of 6 GB and 8 GB RAM and the internal storage is 128 GB and 256 GB. The device also works with the Android 12 and it is supported by the One UI 4.1 Operating System. There are some interesting features on this device such as A-GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS, BDS, and the USB Type-C 2.0 also USB On-The-Go.
The display of the device is in size of 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display and it has a 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. It is also important to know that the display comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 to protect the device’s screen.
How to set up mobile hotspot on galaxy A33
When you want to enable the Wi-Fi hotspot for your Galaxy A33, you can share the device’s internet connection with other devices via Wi-Fi. But if you want to use it as a Wi-Fi hotspot, the first thing to do is to set up the device for the internet.
Here are the things you should do to set up mobile hotspot on Galaxy A33:
- Go to Configure by sliding two fingers downwards from the top of your device’s screen.
- Tap on the Settings icon.
- After that, tap on the Connections.
- Press the Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
- Tap on Mobile Hotspot.
- Press Configure.
- Select the field below “Network name” and then key in the requested name.
- Choose Wi-Fi hotspot settings and then tap on the Security.
- You can choose WPA3-Personal to protect your Wi-Fi hotspot by creating a password.
- Press the field below the password, and then enter the password
- Tap on Save.
- Now, you have saved the setting. You can turn on the Wi-Fi hotspot on your device. Tap on the indicator below the “Mobile Hotspot” to use this function.
- If you are turning on Wi-Fi, turn it off first.
- Press the home key to go back to the home screen.
- Enable the Wi-Fi on the other device. Find the list of the available Wi-Fi network and then choose the Wi-Fi hotspot. Enter the password for the Wi-Fi hotspot to establish the connection. Once the connection is ready, you can access the internet from other devices.
That is all the complete information about how to set up mobile hotspot on Galaxy A33. By using this feature, it is useful for you to establish an internet connection. So, other devices with no internet connection can connect to your Galaxy A33 to use the shared internet data.