Set up voicemail on Galaxy A33 is what we are going to show you today. There are some simple steps to use when you want to set up the voicemail on this device and how to use the voicemail apps for Samsung. What you have to do is to follow the instructions on setting up the voicemail below.
Steps to set up voicemail on galaxy A33
Here are the simple methods to start setting up the voicemail on Galaxy A33:
- Go to the home screen of your device, choose the App icon.
- Choose the Keypad tab, after that choose the visual voicemail icon.
- Select continue
- Choose OK
Another method to set up voicemail on Galaxy A33 is like a shortcut. Here, you need to go to the phone icon and then choose and hold the 1 key. Enter the voicemail password if prompted. To continue, follow the instruction on the screen so you can set up the voicemail on this device.
- Open your Phone App and then tap on the three dots.
- Tap on the Settings.
- Choose the Voicemail.
- Tap on Voicemail Settings
- In this step, you need to copy the green number below the Voicemail number.
- Go back to your device’s dialer and then enter the number you have copied, including the *.
- Press the green phone button
- Finally! You have set up the voicemail on the device.
Use this method that works if you have the visual voicemail app installed on the device. For instance, if you use T-Mobile Visual Voicemail app, go and then tap on the three dots at the top right. After that, you need to select “Settings”. Now, you can tap the default greeting and then record the fresh one.
Well, there are some popular voicemail Visual Applications to download on your device such as T-mobile visual voicemail, Sprint visual voicemail and AT&T visual voicemail you can find on the internet.
Listening to voicemail on Galaxy A33
Now, you just set up voicemail on Galaxy A33. It is the time to test it by listening to your voicemail on your device. Here, we will show you the steps to set it up:
- Tap on the Applications from the home screen.
- Scroll and then tap on the Visual Voicemail.
- You can tap on the voicemail message that you want to listen to.
- Just choose the blue Play icon, and you can listen to the message.
More about samsung galaxy A33
Samsung Galaxy A33 can be your choice. Samsung completed this device with a screen display in size of 6.4 inches and it works with Super AMOLED screen display. Additionally, Samsung Galaxy A33 has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
For the screen, the device is supported with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. To support the performance of the device, Samsung uses Android 12, One UI 4.1 along with an inbuilt memory with 128GB 6GB RAM/ 128GB 8GB RAM, and also 256GB 8GB RAM with a quad camera on its rear with 48 MP plus 8 MP plus 5 MP and plus 2 MP. The battery capacity is 5000 mAh and it works with fast charging capability.